Skip to content
- Each vertical poster must measure 3 feet high x 2 feet wide (including margins).
- All posters should feature a title, names of all contributors and their affiliation and an email address of the corresponding author. The name of presenter should be underlined.
- The Text/Figures/Schemes should be clear and readable from a distance, ~ 4 feet (1.2 m) away from the poster.
- Make illustrations simple and bold, with captions at least 28 Font size. Enlarge photos, tables, and charts to show pertinent details clearly.
- Present only enough data to support your conclusions avoiding unnecessary research history. The best posters display a succinct statement of major conclusions at the beginning, followed by supporting material and a brief summary at the end.
- You can use any graphical tool/software/color combination that can enhance the visual attraction/appeal to your poster. However, keep in mind that simplicity, ease of reading, quality of presentation etc., are more important than artistic flair.
- Displayed materials should be self-explanatory, freeing you for further explanations/discussion.